Kansas Personal Injury Lawyer Fights for Clients’ Rights
Pittsburg attorney has been winning medical malpractice and workers compensation cases for more than 25 years
Patrick C. Smith, Attorney at Law helps clients recover compensation in personal injury, medical malpractice and workers compensation cases. In practice for more than 25 years, I serve clients throughout Southeast Kansas, including Crawford, Linn, Bourbon, Cherokee, Labette, Neosho, Montgomery, Allen and Wilson counties. If you are overwhelmed with medical bills from a car accident, have suffered a work-related injury or were harmed by a prescription error, I have the skills and experience to take and win your case.
My legal practice is grounded in the professional qualities I embrace as a lawyer — skilled representation, superior client service and compassion for my clients. I fight hard to get justice and compensation for my injured clients, and I uphold the highest ethical standards. Attorney Patrick Smith is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry for professionalism and ethics. Clients can expect the following from Patrick C. Smith, Attorney at Law:
- Skilled representation — During more than 25 years as a trial attorney, I have amassed an extensive track record of successful results. I draw on a rich file of case histories to identify winning strategies for my clients. I have thorough knowledge of personal injury law, the main focus area of my law practice.
- Superior client service — At Patrick C. Smith, Attorney at Law, clients receive personal attention throughout their cases. I am accessible and responsive, answering questions and returning calls promptly. I keep you informed about the status of your case and educate you on the law as it affects case strategy.
- Compassion — As a personal injury lawyer, I understand that I am seeing clients during some of the worst times in their lives. I believe in building a relationship with you as I build your case. I take great satisfaction in getting justice for my clients and helping them get their lives back on track.
- Personal Injury — I represent clients in auto accident, medical malpractice, prescription errors, slips and falls, and other personal injury cases.
- Medical Malpractice — My cases include birth injuries, orthopedic surgeries, anesthesia, cosmetic surgeries and more.
- Workers compensation — I get compensation for clients for permanent disability, lost wages, rehabilitation expenses, retraining costs and more.
Contact a Kansas personal injury attorney for a free consultation
Call Patrick C. Smith, Attorney at Law at 620-308-6692 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation. My firm is located close to the courthouse, and free parking is available. A Spanish interpreter is available upon request.